Become an expert in all things related to travel and tourism and explore an exciting career journey with the Foundation in Travel & Tourism with Amadeus Course.
• Acquire essential knowledge and skills to work in the travel and tourism industry and become an effective travel professional.
• Provide advice on flight, accommodation and tour products, and how to ensure travelers fulfill necessary travel requirements.
• Improve your customer service and sales skills in order to better advise travel customers about when and where to travel based on their needs.
• Learn to use a global distribution system to create and manage reservations
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for those who are interested in joining travel industry as:
• Travel agents
• Airport Ground staff or Check-in counter staff
• Recently appointed Airport staff
• Airline reservation agents
• Tour operators
• Call center agents
• Hotels, Car Rental companies
• Guest Relation executives at hotels and Airport Lounges.
• Travel desks at Airports and Hotels
Module 1: Travel and Tourism Industry and the Travel Professional
Module 2: Geography in Travel Planning
Module 3: Travel Formalities
Module 4: Air Transport Essentials
Module 5: Land Transport: Introduction to Passenger Rail
Module 6: Land Transport: Car & Camper
Module 7: Hotel Products and Services
Module 8: Water Transport: Ferries and Cruise
Module 9: Tour Packages
Module 10: Serving the Travel Customer
Module 11: Fundamentals in Air fares and Ticketing.
Module 12: Travel Technology
Module 13: Electronic Booking Tools (Amadeus Reservation System) Training