Time is a valuable resource for any professionals. Inefficient use of time means wasted money and missed business opportunities. This program will teach working professionals how to effectively and efficient-ly make the most of their work time. It is highly participative and encourages the practice of new skills throughout
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
– Prioritize and implement their To-Do’s.
– Limit distractions and Interruptions.
– Use Time Blocks for optimum effectiveness.
– Increase the amount of face time with others.
– Plan effectively and organize paper work.
– Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time.
– Use time management tools more effectively.
– Set goals and prioritize them to determine if activities are time & goal-directed.
– Apply a critical-path network system to estimate time and activities required for reaching objectives.
– Keep track of Vendors & Internal Customers.
– Spend less time putting out fires each day.
– Saying No with confidence & Refuse unreasonable requests.
– Implement effective resource management.
Module (1) Understanding the Time Management Skills
1.1 How good is your time management?
1.2 Getting started.
1.3 Overcoming Procrastination.
1.4 Clearing the clutter.
1.5 Understand the causes for not Managing Time Properly
1.6 Why and how to Manage Time
1.7 Importance and value of Managing Time
Module (2) Objectives and Goals
2.1 Objectives – where do you want to be?
2.2 Personal and Business goals.
2.3 Prioritising activities – urgency and importance.
Module (3) Evaluate Current Usage of Time
3.1 Keeping a time log.
3.2 Identifying your personal time wasters.
3.3 Dealing with interruptions.
Module (4) Organising Work & Managing Meetings
4.1 Daily/weekly planning.
4.2 Effective time management systems.
4.3 Different meetings for different purposes.
4.4 Structure and control.
Module (5) Mastery over Time
5.1 Their attitude and Time Management
5.2 Goal Settings
5.3 Analyzing, Planning and Scheduling
5.5 Meetings & Paperwork
5.7 Delegation & Time Teamwork
5.8 Action Planning
Module (6) Assertiveness Skills for prioritizing tasks:
6.1 Defining assertive, aggressive and submissive
6.2 The value of assertiveness in the workplace.
6.3 Verbal aspects of behaviour & Adopting
assertive body language.
6.4 Developing your skills when giving and
receiving feedback .
6.5 Saying ‘no’ to unreasonable/unrealistic demands.
6.6 Setting objectives & Agreeing deadlines with others.
6.7 Telling others what you want – asking for things.
6.8 Expressing opinions effectively – getting
people to listen.